Sunday, December 22, 2013

Day 13: Shepherds, Sheep & A Savior

Oh dear. I'm behind, aren't I? Looks like I'm going to have to triple post every day until Christmas Eve. And that will be no problem, because three days before Christmas I have oodles of time and nothing to do! Anyhoo. Our joy for day 13 was the kids' very first Christmas  pageant. Our church put on an awesome Christmas play, and the kids have been practicing once a week since September.


Max and Sam were super impressive as sheep. Ignore the bored looks, that's part of their acting prowess.

Chloe dazzled as a shepherd with mad dancing skills.


She only had one line, but she said it with gusto...

and Charlie spent his time wooing his nursery buddy Rena.


 Do Greg and I believe in arranged marriages? Why, yes. Yes we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment