Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Day 13: Field Trip with Friends

     24Days 
         of Joy!


A Countdown to Christmas
Okay, so this wasn't exactly Christmasy, and it wasn't exactly educational, but it was a super fun surprise for the kids... A few friends and I decided to take our kids to Fun Fore All, the indoor playground my kids absolutely love. I told them the night before that we were going, and this is how Max greeted me the next morning:



I was standing in the kitchen in my PJs brewing coffee and I heard his little voice. "Look, Mom! I'm ready for Fun Fore All!" He planned the whole outfit, right down to the rifle accessory he needed to bring to show Nathan and Jackson when we got there.



Sam looked out the window, saw the seldom-seen sunshine, and said, "Mom, I think God noticed we were going to fun fore all, so he put up the sun!" He has the funniest way of observing the world lately. Love that kid.

The kids had a wonderful time playing with their friends, and I had a wonderful time talking with my friends.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment