Saturday, December 1, 2012

24 Days of Joy!


24         Days of Joy!

A Countdown to Christmas
Greg and I decided to try something new this year. Last year as Christmas wrapped up and we were taking down our tree, there were so many things I realized I hadn't done that I'd intended to. After a few weeks, we stopped doing our Advent reading every night with the kids, and there were books I had wanted to read to them that I forgot about, and half the cookies I wanted to bake with Chloe never were made. The busyness of the season just took over. This year, we thought we would try to be a little more intentional about the things that we wanted to do as a family. I made a list of 24 special things to do together - one for each of the 24 days before Christmas in the month of December. Greg and I talked about it and made our plans, and the kids are psyched! Some of the things planned are little local adventures, and some are just small things we'll do together at home. I'm looking forward to keeping a record of our fun on the blog. Join us as we count down to Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment