Monday, July 16, 2012

Blessed

I am an old lady! And I am grateful for that. I had a phenomenal birthday full of sweet and simple surprises. Greg spoiled me and took the day off. My day started out with breakfast in bed, followed by a lazy morning sans kids spent drinking coffee and reading. In the afternoon he took the kids to TKD and birthday shopping, and I took a nap! How awesome is that? When they got home my parents came over and babysat so Greg and I could go out for a special dinner. Over wine and delicious food, we dreamt up a few dreams for my 37th year. Can't wait to see what God has planned! We came home and my parents stayed for the decadent chocolate cake he and the kids bought me. What a sweet, wonderful day. I am so grateful for my family, and blessed indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment