Sunday, December 21, 2014

Day 11: Peanut Butter Blossoms


For some reason this is the only picture I took... It was most likely because I was busy policing my little blond helper, who kept trying to lick the Reese's Cups when I wasn't looking. Chloe loves to bake, and at the beginning of December I told her she could pick out her favorite cookie recipes and we would hatch a plan to make them all. This was the second recipe we baked together, but the first ones (shortbread cookies with chocolate centers) disappeared too quickly to photograph. These peanut butter blossoms are Chloe's favorite - easy and delicious! Side note: we left them to cool on a wire rack, and when we returned to the kitchen to put them away, the blond bandit had eaten the tops off of every.single.cookie.

It's a good thing he's cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment