Thursday, September 13, 2012

First Day of School!




Our first day of school was Thursday, August 29th. I have been so busy teaching two kindergarteners, one second grader, and chasing after a 15 month old that I've fallen woefully behind in updating the blog. In fact, I still have a few summer posts to get up! Life is very full these days, and I suppose that's a good thing. If my blog posts are not in calendar order, my Type-A self is just going to have to live with that...

Here's the first of a series of posts on our first week of school. Greg and I decided that the kids were ready to ditch the little table and chairs in favor of actual school desks, so we Greg surprised the kids by putting these together the night before their first day of school. Here's how the classroom looked on our first-day-of-school eve:


 
 
 
 
"Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary; they will walk and not be faint."
Isaiah 40:31

No comments:

Post a Comment