Wednesday, June 13, 2012

If You're Thinking About Homeschooling...

I am dying to get my recap of Chilly's first birthday up on the blog, but my pictures are all being held captive by Greg's iphone. I'm going to try to set them free some time before he turns two tonight. In the mean time, I was checking out my blog friend Edie's latest post and laughed my tail off. She is hilarious to begin with, and this post in particular had me in hysterics. I'm stealing a few of her images, and giving her all the credit :-).
SO.... if you're thinking about homeschooling (and you should be - it's awesome!!), here is a little extra motivation for ya:
















































And my personal favorite...



C'mon, join me next Fall!! You know you want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment