Friday, September 27, 2013

Summer Catch-Up, Part 5: Our Prima Ballerina



Chloe's dance recital was in the beginning of June this past summer. Greg and I decided that we wanted to give her the opportunity to dance in it, despite the fact that we'd moved a few weeks earlier. She'd worked so hard, and she loves to dance. Here are some sweet memories from that day.





I don't know where this girl gets her grace from... definitely not her mama.



Her bestie came to cheer her on, which made her day.

Sweet, special friends. This one makes my heart ache... We miss them so.

Grammy has never missed a recital!

Pop, Nana, and their special girl.

We toasted Chloe with a little pizza party...

I love these guys. I wish they'd all move to Rochester.

Chloe's Uncle Paul surprised her with a special dessert just for her. He went to the store to pick up the cookie cake to help me out, and when he was there he decided she needed to have this. He had it wrapped in a pretty white box and snuck it there without me even knowing. She was quite pleased.
h


We're so proud of our girl, and look forward to the years ahead as we watch her grow into the person God has created her to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment