Sunday, May 19, 2013

Can I Get an Amen?

This morning Greg hopped out of bed with a surprising and uncharacteristic spring in his step. I rolled over and glanced at my phone - 6:32 am. Huh? Greg is not exactly an early riser if he doesn't have to be.

Something was fishy.

But the house was quiet and the kids were asleep, so I didn't want to waste the opportunity for a long uninterrupted shower by asking questions. I figured he just wanted to get a jump start on finishing the garage unpacking.

Forty minutes later, there was a knock on the bedroom door, and this is what greeted me:


An impromptu Mother's Day celebration, since last week was so hectic.


Am I blessed or what?

 

I am beyond grateful for the five special people God has given me to be my family.


No comments:

Post a Comment