Thursday, January 26, 2012

Seven Months Old!




 Hi Charlie! You're seven months old buddy!


You are one happy little guy. 



You're talking up a storm - nothing we can understand, of course, but you don't seem to realize that.


You love apples, bananas, yogurt, and carrots, which means you also spend lots of time in the bath.




 
You are starting to crawl!



 Your big brothers are super great coaches.



Forgive me, sweet boy. I just couldn't resist.


I figured I only had another month or so and this would be wholly inappropriate. I just love this little bum.





 Despite your morning oatmeal and fruit, yogurt at lunch time, and rice and veggies at dinner, nursing is still your favorite pastime. You still usually wake up once a night; I told Daddy I was about to start making you cry it out, but oh, I just don't know... who can resist this little face at 3 am?


You are sweet, gentle, and so easy to love. 


Happy seven months darling boy.



"And the child grew and became strong; he was filled with wisdom, and the grace of God was upon him."
Luke 2:40

No comments:

Post a Comment