Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Celebrating the Fourth of July!




We had a wonderful and relaxing July 4th weekend... we stayed home, played in the back yard with the kids, took long naps, and watched movies on Netflix. It was so nice to not be racing all over the place! On Monday, my sister had everyone over for a backyard BBQ. Great food, great family, great fun. We are so very blessed to live in the same town with my parents and my sister and brother-in-law. Here are some highlights from our picnic!

 Scrumptious food...



 Boys being boys...

Slip sliding away...




"Blessed be God
      he heard me praying.
   He proved he's on my side;
      I've thrown my lot in with him.
   Now I'm jumping for joy,
      and shouting and singing my thanks to him."
Psalm 28:6-7 (The Message)


No comments:

Post a Comment