Sunday, March 17, 2013

House Hunters, Rochester Style

House Hunters is one of my all-time favorite shows. Before we cancelled our cable last year, I had pretty much seen every single episode at least twice. Truth be told, it was sort of pathetic. I could usually describe the house they chose before Suzanne Wong had spit out her opening lines.

The funny thing is, after last week I can tell you with absolute authority that house hunting is no picnic. I thought it was going to be a blast!!! After years and years of living vicariously through Suzanne and the people who traipsed through three houses apiece, I couldn't wait to do it myself.

Last week we sold our house in five hours (God is good, people!) and I headed to Rochester eager to commence my own House Hunters experience. It was equal parts depressing, exhausting, and stressful, with a tiny bit of excitement divinely thrown in so I didn't hop in my Hyundai and head back to Pittsburgh for good.

I thought it would be fun to document some of our experiences last week on the blog for posterity.

So which one did we choose?

Stay tuned to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment