Sunday, April 1, 2012

Mirror Mirror on the Wall...

The kids meeting Snow White and Prince Charming after the production.

 A few weekends ago I took the three oldest kids to a production of Snow White. A friend from Chloe's American Heritage Girls scouting troop had arranged a group trip, and I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to introduce the boys to the theater. In the past, Chloe has gone to plays with Greg or I, and the wiggly, silly boys have stayed home. Now that they're five and have made great strides in their ability to sit still for longer than five minutes, I thought we'd give it a try as a foursome. Daddy and Charlie stayed home and caught some college hoops.

To my great relief the boys were very well behaved, and I was so proud of them. The production was perfect for kids - even allowing them to jump out of their chairs at times and interact with the actors on stage. Here's a few more memories from the day...


Chloe with some of her AHG friends...

Two of her besties, Alison and Megan...

Katie, Kate, Sam & Max before the show...

Meeting the wicked Queen, Sam's favorite. He cackled like her the entire.drive.home.

No comments:

Post a Comment