Wednesday, September 7, 2011

One of Those Days

This morning, mama was crabby. The sun didn't show up for work. The messes kept multiplying. The boys were getting on each other's nerves. I didn't feel like doing a single thing on my To Do list. Chilly Charlie was not so chilly... the monitor shook with sobs each time I laid him down for a nap. Sam got mad at me and decided to do his snipping practice under the kitchen table.


I felt like flagging down the school bus and shoving all three of them on :-).

SOOO... we went for Fro Yo.


Frozen chocolate deliciousness with crushed Reese Cups, hot fudge, and whip cream to the rescue. It didn't make everything perfect... but it made everything sooooo much better.

Mama said there'd be days like this... and when there's days like this, we'll head for Yum.



No comments:

Post a Comment